Does Isle of Paradise stain clothes? If you are wondering whether Isle of Paradise will stain your clothes or not, read on below to know more about this type of stain.
What is the active ingredient in Isle of Paradise
There are basically three active ingredients found in Isle of Paradise.
With its high content of vitamins C and A, avocado oil is a great agent for skin conditioning. This can penetrate fast into the lower layers of the skin. This means that it offers deeper hydration, lasts longer, and noticeably improves skin elasticity.
Chia Seed Oil
One of the richest vegetarian sources of the omega 3 fatty acids straight from nature, chia seed oil has already been proven to remarkably boost skin hydration and retain the barrier function of the skin. This helps promote super radiant skin.
With its super hydrating property, coconut oil can smooth the skin and add more radiance to it. It is also among the healthiest oils on the place because of its high amounts of essential fatty acids.
Other ingredients found in isle of paradise include:
- Aqua or water
- Propylene glycol
- PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil
- Tropaeolum majus flower/ stem extract/leaf
- Aloe barbadensis extract
- Grapefruit or citrus grandis peel oil
- Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil
- Peppermint oil or mentha piperita oil
- Salvia hispanica seed oil
- Sage or salvia officinalis oil
- Sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate
- Tris or tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol citrate
- Methoxyphenyl t-butylphenyl propanediol
- Agastache mexicana flower/stem extract/leaf
- Ascorbic acid
- Parfum or fragrance
- Sodium metabisulfite
- Triethylene glycol
- CI 16035 (FD&C Red no.40)
- CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow no.5)
Does Isle of Paradise spray stain clothes
No, Isle of Paradise spray doesn’t stain clothes. This is because it is water-based. However, it will still be a wise idea that you put on a towel when using it for added protection.
Does Isle of Paradise come out of clothes
Yes, Isle of Paradise can come out of clothes. Once again, the product is water-based so you won’t have a hard time getting it out of your favorite shirt.
Will Isle of Paradise damage clothes
No, Isle of Paradise will not damage your clothes so you can be sure that you can continue wearing that shirt you love.
What can remove Isle of Paradise stains from clothes
Isle of Paradise doesn’t stain clothes or even sheets. This means that you can apply this with confidence before you head out somewhere. However, but if it does stain your clothes, you can use cold water, liquid dishwashing detergent, oxygen-based bleach, hydrogen peroxide, and pure vegetable glycerin.
How to remove Isle of Paradise stains from clothes
The main purpose of a self-tanner like Isle of Paradise is to stain the skin for you to look darker. However, some of the ingredients of this product may end up staining your clothes, even if it is water-based. This staining may occur if it touches your clothes or other fabric when it is still in its wet form.
If ever you find yourself in this situation, here are the steps you need to follow to remove Isle of Paradise stains from clothes:
- Since the formula of Isle of Paradise is a combination stain of oil and dye, the first step is to remove first the oily portion and deal with the dye stain second. Don’t be afraid to take your time here since the stain will often come out with some effort.
- Flush the stains immediately using cold water. Grab the fabric with its wrong side placed right below the faucet as it runs a stream of cold water. It will force out the Isle of Paradise from the fabric so that it won’t get pushed down deeper to the fibers that often occurs when rubbing.
- Prepare a solution of warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent that will help get rid of the oily portion of the stain. Sponge the solution on the stain by working on it starting from the outside to the inside.
- Rinse it well using cold water.
- Wash as usual right away in warm or cold water with the use of a heavy-duty detergent containing enzymes that can lift the stain.
- Check the spot with the stain before you put the garment in the dryer. Proceed to the following steps to get rid of the dye if ever the stain lingers.
- If the Isle of Paradise stain remains after the initial treatment or it is already a bit older, mix a solution of cool water and oxygen-based bleach. Follow the instructions on the product label to know the right amount to use for every gallon of water.
- Submerge your garment completely in the solution and let it soak for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Check if the stain is still there. Wash as usual if it is gone. If the stain remains, prepare a fresh solution then repeat the process. It might take a few soakings to get rid of the stain but it must come out.
- In case the stain still remains and you have a light-colored garment, hydrogen peroxide can be used for removing the dye. Put a 3% hydrogen peroxide on a cotton swab then dab this on the Isle of Paradise stain. If ever you are unsure if you have a colorfast garment, you might want to try testing the hydrogen peroxide on the interior seam. Don’t use it if there is a color transfer.
- Rinse the garment with cold water after the hydrogen peroxide treatment.
- If the stain still lingers even after you try all the steps above, you might want to rub the stain with pure vegetable glycerin. The glycerin will help break down the Isle of Paradise stain.
- Repeat the steps using the liquid dishwashing detergent and hydrogen peroxide.
- Avoid hanging the garment out in the sun or placing it in the dryer until you remove all the stains. High heat will only permanently set the Isle of Paradise stain.
If your garment has a dry clean only label, take it to the dry cleaners as soon as you can and identify and point out the stain to the professional cleaner. You cannot safely remove the stains on your own in this case.
It is a must that you treat your stained clothes at the soonest time possible. The stain will become more difficult to remove if you let it remain on the fabric longer. Even if only a small amount of tanner got on your clothes, treatment should start right away. Never wait before the color appears.
Isle of Paradise stains FAQ
Here are a few more things to know about Isle of Paradise stains:
Can you put clothes on after applying Isle of Paradise?
Yes, you can put your clothes on after you apply Isle of Paradise. You can even apply this at the start of your day, wear your clothes, and end your day with a gorgeous tan.
Do you need to shower after using Isle of Paradise?
No, you shouldn’t shower around 4 hours or so after using Isle of Paradise. While the tan can develop pretty fast, usually in just a matter of hours, you will be able to see its full effects overnight.
How long does Isle of Paradise drops take to dry?
It will only take 4 to 6 hours for Isle of Paradise drops to dry and develop.
Does Isle of Paradise stain bed sheets?
No, Isle of Paradise doesn’t stain bed sheets most of the time.
Does Isle of Paradise stain carpet?
No, Isle of Paradise doesn’t stain carpet.
“Your home is a representation of yourself, and it should only be filled with clean items that you enjoy and use”
Professional cleaning expert