With the arrival of the hot month, weather comes the desire to make your condominium clean and fresh. The sun may be shining bright but the within your house may be feeling cluttered and grimy from winter hibernation. Below you know it hot months will be knocking on your door, so why not crack a window early and get down to the spring condo cleaning checklist.
Not sure where to start? We have got you covered! The checklist below is meant to support you cover every nook and cranny of your house in your spring cleaning checklist.
Where to start
Begin by getting into the cleaning top area. This could indicate that something special to every person! Here are a number of techniques to help you get started:
- Switch on your favourite film or TV series to help you pass the time
- Do some yoga or stretches in preparation to move
- Call a friend or enlist your family to support tackle your condo cleaning Singapore.
Spring condo cleaning list
Chill months finally over. It is time to get the bedroom new and ready for the hot days ahead. Ensure you bear in mind to tackle the following in the bedroom:
Dusting to make sure that every surface of the room is dusted including head jamb of doors, baseboards, and ceilings.
Flip and rotate the mattress, which will provide you mattress a longer life.
Carpets should be warm cleaned, while tiled or wooden floors should be swept, mopped and waxed. If throw carpets are added make sure a best washing or vacuuming.
If you have allergens to special products speak to your cleaner and discuss your choices. Check bottles to make sure their fullness or to change soap dispensers. Here are some items to remember when cleaning your bathroom.
- Throw out the waste and wash out the waste can
- Organize shelves to look less messy
- Wash or dust baseboards, doors jambs, lamps, ceilings, and blinds
- Wipe down the cabinets
- Script the faucet, sink, backsplash
- Wash the towels, rugs, bath mats, shower liner and curtain, and window curtains
- The shower stalls and bathtub need a best scrubbing
- Change light bulbs
- Clean mirrors and windows
Dining room and kitchen
The dining room and kitchen are areas in a condo that are usually kept in fairly best order because they are used so much in our regular life. So, when it comes to the condo cleaning checklist, these areas must be included. Make sure to:
- Clean out and organize the pantry, fridge, and kitchen cupboards and throw away any expired food.
- Clean your appliances inside and out – refrigerator, oven, deep freezer, dishwasher, trash compactor.
- Clean out and replace the filters in your dishwasher and fridge
- Wash out and disinfect the inside of your waste can, compost bucket, and recycling bin
- Dust the counters, the dining room table, all of the kitchen cabinets, the top of the fridge, and any other areas that may be hoarding dust from the chill months.