Kaiser washing machine is great in terms of quality and reliability but issues can occur in any product that has some functionality. The good thing is that you will be displayed an error code that will address a specific issue in the washing machine. Sometimes, the error code is not an issue but a warning or indication of a process being done.
However, we have gathered all the error codes with causes and solutions and arranged them easily and understandably. If you are unable to take down the error even after implementing suggested solutions for the error, calling Kaiser customer support for guidance or a local technician to diagnose the machine is the best option.
- This error occurs when the front door of the washing machine is not closed.
- Something is preventing the door from closing such as cloth.
- The door locking mechanism is faulty.
- Shut the door of the machine’s loading shaft hatch if it was opened previously.
- Remove the objects that are causing a blockage in the door-closing path.
- Clean the door latches using cotton swabs dipped in a strong cleaner or rubbing alcohol such as IPA.
- Check the door lock mechanisms for any faults or issues. Replace it if needed.
This error is reported when the washer tank did not fill with water in the maximum time limit (which is 8 minutes in most models). This can happen when/if:
- The water supply tap is not fully opened.
- Water supply hoses have kinks, leakages, or something heavy is placed on them.
- The water inlet valve of the washing machine is closed, clogged, or faulty.
- An issue in the main PCB (Printed Circuit Board) of the washing machine.
- Check and ensure that the water supply tap is fully turned ON and water is coming in full pressure from the supply system.
- Get rid of hose kinks, repair leaks, and remove objects placed on them. Replace them if it’s completely damaged.
- Check the water inlet valve for clogging. Clean the valve with a strong cleaner to take the fiber scrap and debris out of the valve.
- Replace the water inlet valve if faulty.
- Call a technician to take a look at the wiring and connections between the water inlet system and the main PCB. Repair harness or replace PCB as needed.
This error is reported by the Kaiser washing machine if water was unable to drain out of the washer in the maximum time limit which is 8 minutes for most models.
- Drain hose have kinks, leaks, bents, or there is something heavy placed on it.
- Filters in the drain pump are blocked because of dirt and debris build-up.
- The drain pump itself is clogged or faulty.
- Issues in the wiring or connections of the main PCB.
- Get rid of kinks or items placed on the drain hose. Repair leaks and minor damages. Replace the hose if needed.
- Wash drain pump filters with high-pressure water. Throw the water from both sides at least 3-5 times.
- Call a technician to check the drain pump for any faults. Replace the pump if needed.
- If still getting the error, check the wiring and connections of the main PCB and drain pump. Repair and replace elements as needed.
Water is exceeding the normal water level required in the washer. This can happen when/if:
- The water inlet valve is malfunctioning or completely broken.
- The water level sensor is assuming too many SUDs as water.
- The water level sensor is malfunctioning.
- The harness of the main PCB in the washer is malfunctioning or faulty.
- Check the water inlet valve and make sure that it is closed properly. Replace the valve if faulty.
- Slow down the washer speed or use HE (High-Efficiency) detergent as it reduces the amount of SUDs. Manually remove excess SUDs.
- Check the water level sensor for any faults. Replace the sensor if needed.
- Call a technician to inspect the wiring for any loose connections or breakages between the water level sensor and the main PCB. Replace PCB if required.
- This error is triggered when the water level sensor is indicating a low water mark in the washing machine while the water supply into the tank is open for a long time.
- Check the water supply tap and open it to maximum if there is low pressure or water is not flowing at all.
- Check the water inlet valve of the washing machine and make sure it is not clogged or broken. Replace the valve if faulty.
- Call a technician to check the water level sensor. Replace the sensor if needed.
This is a “Water Level Meter/Sensor” error and it triggers when/if:
- It indicates a water signal in the tank even after a certain time has passed since the drain pump started.
- The drain pump is blocked or faulty.
- The water level sensor is malfunctioning.
- Drain hose have kinks, leaks, or blockages.
- Take a look at the drain hose for any kinks or leaks. Repair or replace the hose as required.
- Open the drain pump and clean its filters as dust can cause blockages.
- Check the drain pump for any faults or damage. Replace it if needed
- Call a technician to check the water level sensor for any faults. Replace the sensor/meter if needed.
- This error is triggered when the washing machine detects water inside the sump or sump hose.
- The machine has leaks in the washer or pan where water stays.
- The water level meter/sensor is malfunctioning and giving the wrong information.
- Turn the washing machine OFF, wait for about 30-60 seconds and then turn it ON again.
- Check the washer and pan of the washing machine to ensure that there are no leaks. Call an engineer to repair leaks if there are any.
- Call a technician to check the water level meter for any faults. Replace the sensor if needed.
- This error indicates instability or an increase in the power supply parameters towards the washing machine.
- Check the power voltages being supplied using a meter to see if they are in the appropriate range.
- Call a technician to check the power supply elements for any faults or something causing an interruption.
Always seek the services of a professional when dealing with electronic elements, especially the power supply. Handling it as a DIY task can risk the machine’s health and your life as well.
- This error occurs when the relay for the sunroof locking system of the machine is broken or has some faults.
- Broken harness or issues in main PCB.
- Check the locking mechanisms of the sunroof lock. Replace the lock if faulty.
- Check the wiring and connection between the sunroof locking system and the main PCB. Repair the broken or loose connections.
- Call a technician to check the electrical controller and main PCB of the washing machine for any faults. Replace elements if needed.
- This error is reported by the washing machine when it is not receiving a signal about drive motor movement from the tachogenerator.
- The drive motor is malfunctioning.
Tachogenerator is an electrical component that is equipped in a washing machine to manage and measure the speed of the main electric motor, belts, tools, fans, washer drum, and all.
Seek the assistance of a professional technician to:
- Check the tacho generator and tachometer for any faults. Repair or replace either of the components after a talk with the technician.
- Check the drive motor for any malfunction.
- This is a technical malfunction error and occurs when the drive motor starts rotating without giving a “Start” command.
- The washer drum is imbalanced or is filled with laundry in a way that it is tilting a bit.
- The electronic controller is faulty and malfunctioning.
- Check the washer drum for any imbalance. Call an engineer to fix it.
- If the laundry is the cause, just take the laundry out and put it back into the drum while distributing it evenly.
- Call a technician to check the electronic controller and main PCB of the washing machine for any faults. Replace the components as needed.
This error is triggered when the washing machine detects higher temperatures in the electronic or any other parts of the machinery.
- The temperature meter or sensor is malfunctioning.
- Turn OFF the washing machine and wait for a few seconds before you turn it back ON.
- If still getting the error, call a technician to inspect the temperature meter for any faults. Replace the temperature sensor if needed.
This error occurs when the temperature meter circuit is facing some issues.
- An open or short circuit in the temperature meter.
- Open, loose, or broken connection in the circuits of the temperature meter.
- The temperature meter is broken.
This is an electrical error and you should seek the assistance of a technician to:
- Check the connections in the temperature meter snrosnor. Repair the connections if loose or broken.
- Check the temperature meter for any faults. Replace the meter if it is faulty or completely broken.
This error is reported when the washing cycle ends.
- It is an indication that the washing machine’s loading shaft hatch door is not closed or locked properly.
- The locking system of the loading shaft hatch door is faulty or broken.
- The electronic controller is malfunctioning.
- Close the door of the machine building shaft hatch if it was opened previously.
- Remove if something is stuck in between the door closing path.
- Inspect the door lock mechanisms for any clogging. Clean the lock with a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- Replace the door locking mechanisms if faulty.
If still getting the error, call a technician to:
- Check the wiring between the loading shaft hatch door and the electronic controller or main PCB for any loose or broken connections.
- Check the electronic controller and main PCB for any faults. Replace components if needed.
“Your home is a representation of yourself, and it should only be filled with clean items that you enjoy and use”
Professional cleaning expert